VitorMachado Heya @VitorMachado! Congrats on launching your first website! This is super exciting! I know for a fact how hard it is to build something from scratch and I admire you for putting it together. Great job!
Some design-related remarks:
- Menu font color doesn't work well with the background image color. It's too bleak and it changes color to white on hover that makes it barely visible.
Here's a screenshot:
- Instead of making menu background semi-transparent I'd recommend to make it solid white in that case you wouldn't have any problems with menu items not being visible because of the background.
- Same goes for fonts in this section:
Dark font doesn't work well with dark background (both on image and in button). I'd recommend replacing them with a white font;
- The bottom of the page has a few icons that lead to separate pages (if I were you I'd stick to having everything on the same page because it'll be easier for the client)
- Those separate pages don't have call to action:
You need call to action. Without it clients will be confused and will leave;
- You also have subscription form at the bottom. I'd get rid of it because someone who's looking for translators just want to know how much it's gonna cost or how to hire you. They don't want to follow your translation journeys unless you give them a really good reason (like get 10% off when you subscribe). ?
- Site footer appears to be empty. You need to add some widgets in there or other menu items. You can also add links to your social media and contact info (address, phone, email, etc).
- In FAQ section change the colors of the question boxes. Black is rarely good. It really jumps at you and it's not very attractive color. Blue, green, and even orange could be a good alternatives (purple too);
- Use Color Hunt to find the color palette; Your design will benefit greatly from it!
- In pricing table the text is to small and it feels crowded. Increase the font but reduce the copy. Less is more! ?
- Same applies to other pages. You need to increase font sizes here and there to improve readability. I'm not an old man, but I had to really focus so I could read anything which is not a great user experience;
Just my 2 cents, I hope you don't mind! Apart from my suggestions you laid down some really good foundation!